Bunker Holding A/S
Posted 11 Mar
- Job Type Full Time
- Start Date 2019-05-01
- Experience Req'd > 5 years
- Job Title Senior Key Account Manager - Bunkers
Experienced Senior Key Account Manager
11 MarReply to this Ad
Senior Key Account Manager requiredAn international bunker supplier is seeking a Senior Key Account Manager. You will be required to manage a portfolio of international marine customers that will be looking to buy bunkers from a wide range of international marine bunker suppliers
About the job
As a Senior Key Account Manager you will be responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets and agreed KPI's. You will prioritize, set goals, develop customer centric account plans and ensure successful implementation of these plans for key accounts and stakeholders. You will become a strategic business advisor who can develop compelling and winning solutions to customer and supplier issues. Identification of decision-making processes, customer needs and business opportunities as well as creating and managing long-term relationships are essential parts of your role. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for this role.
• We are seeking an individual with approximately 7 years’ experience in the Bunker Industry, of which most of the years should have been bunker trading.
• Must have at least a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Senior Key Account Manager
• Must have a demonstratable record of selling bunkers to large multinational shipping companies
• Bunker supply experience is essential, and you must have a track record of buying bunkers from oil majors and the large bunker suppliers.
• Must be experienced in creating key account plans and delivering against the plan.
• Experienced in leading a team of 3 to 5 people.
• Experience required in developing and implementing Customer Value Propositions (CVP’s)
• Needs to have experience in project management and change management processes and implementation of these programs to bring about change.
• Must have experience of working with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system such as Salesforce and Power BI.
• Required to have experience in working in a virtual global team and with customers and suppliers in countries outside the UK.
• Experience required in handling bunker claims.
• You will be required to seek tenders and win contracts and then manage the contracts.
• You will need to have detailed knowledge of tender and contract management.
• Must be fluent in English and have fluency in a second language.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com and write ‘Senior Key Account Manager’ in the subject line. We look forward to receiving your application. We process applications as they are received. The deadline for applications is 12 April 2019
Reply to this Ad